Soar with ALULA!
Whether you’re an experienced professional, recent graduate, or post military if you are looking for a place to soar, working with ALULA could be an inspiring and fulfilling next step in your career.
helping some of the most respected companies in the world solve their biggest
challenges. And, we’re all growing as we do it. Our commitment to our clients
and our workforce is exactly the same . . . “to inspire and accelerate the
extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business.”
Authorized Skillbridge Partner
ALULA is an authorized industry partner with the Department of Defense Skillbridge program. The program allows Service members to work for private and/or public companies in their final months of enlistment to grow and develop skills in anticipation for their civilian careers.
Learn more at: DOD SkillBridge (osd.mil)
Human Resources Director
ALULA is looking for a Human Resources Director to join our team. This is a fulltime, exempt position. The HR Director supports the executive leadership team in the planning, development, recommendation and implementation of human resources programs and practices. They provide strategic HR support and leadership through broad knowledge of key HR areas. The Human Resources Director develops contemporary workplace practices and strategies, leads organizational change and development initiatives, and provides consultation to employees and managers regarding employment-related issues.
What you will do:
- Provide advice and counsel to leaders on all organization and human resources issues. Provides ongoing performance coaching and feedback regarding issues of managerial style, communications, and employee / peer interactions.
- Promote HR best practices and foster employee engagement and collaboration across departments.
- Develops, implements, and communicates human resources policies and procedures to meet goals of customer service, quality assurance and safety. Ensures all human resources policies and programs are applied fairly, consistently and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. Reviews human resources policies annually to ensure compliance with current laws and regulations.
- Assists in the employee assessment, development, coordination, and facilitation of training programs to meet goals and objectives; and to build understanding of policies, programs, and employment laws.
- Consults / oversees consultation with managers and employees on concerns, policies, benefits, performance management, corrective action, legal/regulatory compliance, grievances, and other employment issues.
- Works along-side the Leadership team and other key stakeholders to champion and drive ALULA’s DEI&B strategy, the “U-Belong” program and support ALULA’s Living the Brand initiatives.
- Employee Relations: Investigates and responds to internal and external complaints, federal/state agency actions and legal issues. May represent the organization in unemployment hearings and employment legal actions.
- Participates in the development of company objectives, human resource’s direction and philosophy, and strategic planning in relation to programs and trends in human resources management.
- Develops human resources activity and trend reports necessary to support organizational plans and strategy development.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or other relevant degree with a preference of an advanced degree
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive Human Resources and leadership experience with at least 2 years in a director level position in HR is required
- Management experience is required across various areas of human resources including HR business partner/generalist and employee relations, performance management, policy development, legal compliance, management development, and workers’ compensation
- Must be knowledgeable and capable of researching state and federal employment law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize, communicate, and meet tight deadlines, working well under pressure
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business communication tools
- PHR/SPHR Certifications preferred
ALULA’s purpose is to inspire and accelerate the extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business. We are committed to living our values internally and with our clients creating and fostering an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer employee perk programs, development opportunities, and work flexibility to our team members. This role is full-time and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The Human Resources Director will have the ability to work remotely, with the understanding that occasional travel will be required. In addition to remote work, we have offices in Morgantown, WV or Pittsburgh, PA that you may work out of. Preferred residence on the east coast (USA) for time zone alignment to business hours.
ALULA is a professional services organization, founded in 1993 as Continuous Learning Group, Inc. (CLG®), that assists Fortune 500 and Mid-Market companies with Operational and Cultural Transformation capabilities. Today, ALULA exists to inspire and accelerate the extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business. ALULA employs proven principles of behavioral science to help organizations more efficiently and effectively implement change, enhance leadership capability, and improve performance.
ALULA is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that creates a true sense of belonging for all of our members. ALULA is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and complies with applicable state and federal nondiscrimination laws. EEO applies to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic background, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email the following to careers@ALULA.clg.com
- ALULA application
- Your resume
- Cover letter
Do you like selling/managing/delivering leading-edge management consulting services to leaders of the planet's smartest companies?
Are you a personable, experienced relationship-builder who enjoys working with world-class global clients?
- Shape, enhance and develop executive level leadership skills and practices
- Lead all aspects of project team delivery and manage ALULA team performance
- Accountability for project results and success relative to project plan
- Achieve established sales goals annually
- Demonstrate expertise in business and organizational applications of ALULA solutions
- Deliver high-level expert consulting, Change Management, Executive Coaching, and Performance Coaching
- Consult with clients on large scale organizational change initiatives
- Developing a strong understanding of ALULA’s brand and offers, stewarding the brand internally as well as with clients and prospects
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years prior experience in management consulting and sales.
- Industry experience in Oil and Gas, HR, manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, energy, or other areas
- Builder of strong client relationships (including with C-suite stakeholders), able to assess client needs and define optimal solutions, guided by the ALULA brand
- Prior management consulting experience, skilled at establishing immediate credibility with clients
- Combined technical and business acumen with superior client delivery
- Outstanding skills in management (including project management), leadership, and communication (listening, negotiation, verbal and written presentation)
- Skilled at working virtually; freedom to travel weekly (including internationally)
- High personal energy and motivation
- ALULA’s Corporate Office is located in Pittsburgh, PA, however you may live anywhere in the U.S. ALULA is currently recruiting both contractor and employees to work across the United States. We also have international opportunities for those interested in working globally.
- We are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company,
- At this time, ALULA cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- ALULA is an equal opportunity employer.
- ALULA is a drug-free workplace.
ALULA has been a trusted ally and game-changer for global Fortune 500s since 1993. We are the world’s leading behavior-based management consultancy because our proven science brings lasting results. Unlike other top-tier consulting firms, ALULA is a boutique firm that works side-by-side with clients to design and deploy client-specific solutions anchored in behavior. We bring value to clients by helping them improve performance and developing leadership capability by delivering meaningful, measurable, lasting results. We do not offer short-term cookie-cutter solutions: we offer long-term customized performance solutions carefully calibrated to help clients succeed. We work with clients from C-suite to front line, helping them overcome critical challenges, inspire/maintain peak productivity, and create positive change top-down.
To apply, please email the following to careers@ALULA.clg.com
- ALULA application
- Your resume
- Cover letter
We Take Great Care to Provide an Exceptional Work Environment for All
ALULA is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are valued and treated with respect and dignity. ALULA provides a professional atmosphere that does everything in our power to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion as a foundation in our corporate culture.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, military status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALULA prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
All individuals associated with ALULA have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices. All full-time, part-time, per diem and contractor team members are required to build and manage business relationships among persons in the office, on client sites, and in any company related interaction, that is free of explicit bias, prejudice and harassment. Our policy applies to all applicants and employees, whether related to conduct engaged in by fellow employees or by any outside partners not directly connected to ALULA.