Soar with ALULA!
Whether you’re an experienced professional, recent graduate, or post military if you are looking for a place to soar, working with ALULA could be an inspiring and fulfilling next step in your career.
helping some of the most respected companies in the world solve their biggest
challenges. And, we’re all growing as we do it. Our commitment to our clients
and our workforce is exactly the same . . . “to inspire and accelerate the
extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business.”
Authorized Skillbridge Partner
ALULA is an authorized industry partner with the Department of Defense Skillbridge program. The program allows Service members to work for private and/or public companies in their final months of enlistment to grow and develop skills in anticipation for their civilian careers.
Learn more at: DOD SkillBridge (osd.mil)
ALULA is looking for a Production Specialist to join our team. This is a fulltime, non-exempt position. The Production Specialist is responsible for producing and formatting documents, creating graphics, and other products for use with ALULA clients and for internal applications. The specialist provides visual guidance and feasibility on creative projects that require design software, basic video and voice-media editing and packaging, and creation and production of brochures, fact sheets, and other marketing collateral. This position receives work and—using Microsoft and other software tools—ensures the production of timely, accurate materials that are consistent with ALULA brand, standards for quality, and client satisfaction. The specialist is available as a “utility player” to support any aspect of Creative and Administrative Services (CAS).
What you will do:
- Type, format, and revise hard copy and electronic documents and tools; make certain that the size, font, etc. meet project specifications to ensure the finished product matches expected quality standards of appearance, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assist in document editing and support publication development and research; may be asked to compile drafts of documents and various communications tools.
- Create templates for documents to use with new clients to maintain consistent formatting across materials developed for an individual client.
- Create graphics, visual aids, and other requested multimedia based on specific market need and client requirements; maintain photography and image banks.
- Stay current on knowledge of graphics software and print media market standards for our industry.
- Track incoming and outgoing materials through an inventory system to ensure that an accurate inventory is maintained and that materials for projects and staff are available when needed; communicate the availability of materials.
- Conduct and manage the bulk of the final production process, including copying, binding, trimming, wrapping, packaging, placing shipping orders, etc., to ensure products meet ALULA quality standards and are prepared in adequate time for shipping.
- Provide guidance, insights, and suggestions for projects based on brand guidelines, and act as a Brand Ambassador. Educate colleagues if adjustments need to be considered and help to enforce branding and style guide.
- Create and maintain Brand Style Guide and train new employees on representing the ALULA Brand.
- Manage shipping needs and responsibilities, vendor accounts, shipping station, and courier delivery services.
- Train and assist others in Microsoft Office software upon request; troubleshoot difficulties and/or errors in formatting to ensure quality appearance and ease of use.
- Coordinate the work of additional team members when needed to complete the final publication process for timely rollout of projects and materials.
- Perform special projects and other duties when requested.
What you will need:
- One-year prior work experience in word-processing, data entry, publications, or related work in an office environment.
- Advanced coursework in computer software applications, word processing, graphics software, or similar training is preferred, along with experience in a for-profit business environment.
- Superior proficiency and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-coding software preferred.
- Fluency in word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and transcription skills required.
- A working knowledge of general office equipment and duplication equipment required.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, communicate, and meet tight deadlines, working well under pressure.
ALULA’s purpose is to inspire and accelerate the extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business. We are committed to living our values internally and with our clients, creating and fostering an inclusive culture. We are proud to offer employee perk programs, development opportunities, and work flexibility to our team members. This role is full-time and offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
The Production Specialist may work remotely in 2022 with the understanding that work requests that require physical production will require time in the Morgantown, WV office. In addition, in-person meetings will be occasionally required and some travel may be necessary. Both our Pittsburgh, PA and Morgantown, WV are open and available for onsite work.
ALULA is a management consultancy founded in 1993 as Continuous Learning Group, Inc. (CLG®) to assist Fortune 500 companies with improving strategy execution. Today, ALULA exists to inspire and accelerate the extraordinary growth of individuals and exceptional performance of business. ALULA employs proven principles of behavioral science to help organizations more efficiently and effectively implement change, enhance leadership capability, and improve performance.
ALULA is committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture that creates a true sense of belonging for all of our members. ALULA is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer and complies with applicable state and federal nondiscrimination laws. EEO applies to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic background, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply, please email the following to careers@ALULA.clg.com
- ALULA application
- Your resume
- Cover letter
Do you like selling/managing/delivering leading-edge management consulting services to leaders of the planet's smartest companies?
Are you a personable, experienced relationship-builder who enjoys working with world-class global clients?
- Shape, enhance and develop executive level leadership skills and practices
- Lead all aspects of project team delivery and manage ALULA team performance
- Accountability for project results and success relative to project plan
- Achieve established sales goals annually
- Demonstrate expertise in business and organizational applications of ALULA solutions
- Deliver high-level expert consulting, Change Management, Executive Coaching, and Performance Coaching
- Consult with clients on large scale organizational change initiatives
- Developing a strong understanding of ALULA’s brand and offers, stewarding the brand internally as well as with clients and prospects
- Minimum of 7 - 10 years prior experience in management consulting and sales.
- Industry experience in Oil and Gas, HR, manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical sales, energy, or other areas
- Builder of strong client relationships (including with C-suite stakeholders), able to assess client needs and define optimal solutions, guided by the ALULA brand
- Prior management consulting experience, skilled at establishing immediate credibility with clients
- Combined technical and business acumen with superior client delivery
- Outstanding skills in management (including project management), leadership, and communication (listening, negotiation, verbal and written presentation)
- Skilled at working virtually; freedom to travel weekly (including internationally)
- High personal energy and motivation
- ALULA’s Corporate Office is located in Pittsburgh, PA, however you may live anywhere in the U.S. ALULA is currently recruiting both contractor and employees to work across the United States. We also have international opportunities for those interested in working globally.
- We are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company,
- At this time, ALULA cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- ALULA is an equal opportunity employer.
- ALULA is a drug-free workplace.
ALULA has been a trusted ally and game-changer for global Fortune 500s since 1993. We are the world’s leading behavior-based management consultancy because our proven science brings lasting results. Unlike other top-tier consulting firms, ALULA is a boutique firm that works side-by-side with clients to design and deploy client-specific solutions anchored in behavior. We bring value to clients by helping them improve performance and developing leadership capability by delivering meaningful, measurable, lasting results. We do not offer short-term cookie-cutter solutions: we offer long-term customized performance solutions carefully calibrated to help clients succeed. We work with clients from C-suite to front line, helping them overcome critical challenges, inspire/maintain peak productivity, and create positive change top-down.
To apply, please email the following to careers@ALULA.clg.com
- ALULA application
- Your resume
- Cover letter
We Take Great Care to Provide an Exceptional Work Environment for All
ALULA is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are valued and treated with respect and dignity. ALULA provides a professional atmosphere that does everything in our power to ensure diversity, equity and inclusion as a foundation in our corporate culture.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, military status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. ALULA prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
All individuals associated with ALULA have the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices. All full-time, part-time, per diem and contractor team members are required to build and manage business relationships among persons in the office, on client sites, and in any company related interaction, that is free of explicit bias, prejudice and harassment. Our policy applies to all applicants and employees, whether related to conduct engaged in by fellow employees or by any outside partners not directly connected to ALULA.